This article is Part 8 of 9 in a series about Migrating from BlogSpot to Octopress.
This one is quick and easy.
I noticed that my original RSS feed
staxmanade.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default was 302 redirecting to
So I went to
feedburner.com where I was already logged in (due to being auth'd with google/blogger) and from their I selected my feed and chose
Edit Feed Details where I could put in my new RSS feed to
After doing this, I noticed 3 of my previously posted blogs show-up-again, but I can live with that.
Now you've hopefully migrated your blog's RSS subscribers automatically without loosing any.